- This event has passed.
Bikes & Beers SD 2015
March 28, 2015 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT| $50
Bikes & Beers SD is a casual, 22 mile fun ride and festival through central San Diego. The ride will begin at 10 AM and is approx. 20 miles going through and around Downtown, Balboa Park, Hillcrest, Old Town, Sunset Cliffs, and San Diego Bay (Event Map). There will be pit stops for snacks, water, and rest during the ride and at the conclusion will be two great pints of San Diego beer. The post-event festivities will be held at Quartyard in the heart of Downtown San Diego. Quartyard is an outdoor event space and we’ll have food trucks, a beer garden, local bike shops and businesses, speakers, and music to enjoy the sunshine and great company.
This event supports BikeSD, a bicycle advocacy organization working to make San Diego a world-class city for biking.
Come join us for a great day of fun, sun, and enjoying America’s Finest City. See the official event website, www.bikesandbeers.org, for more details.
Your registration includes:
- Event pint glass
- Snacks and water along the ride
- Post-event festival with music, vendors, speakers
- A first-year membership to BikeSD
- Two pints of great San Diego craft beer
- Support for BikeSD to advocate for better bicycle infrastructure and safety in San Diego
- Riding through San Diego on a beautiful day with more than 1,000 other people!