- This event has passed.
San Diego LGBT Pride
July 15, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - July 17, 2016 @ 8:00 pm PDT
The annual San Diego LGBT Pride Festival & Parade is Friday, July 15th through Sunday, July 17th, 2016.
For 40 years, San Diego Pride has advocated for equality and diversity. The annual Pride Celebration has grown from a small grassroots march for equal rights into the largest human rights event in San Diego County. San Diego Pride’s year-round programs focus on advocacy and community service.
San Diego Pride Parade: Our parade is the largest equal rights celebration in San Diego, calling loudly and proudly to all people still in the closet that it’s safe to come out and that we’re waiting for them with open arms.
Rainbow Flag Raising: We encourage businesses and corporations countywide to fly the Pride Flag for the month of July.
Pride Music Festival: In addition to providing a wide variety of great entertainment on multiple stages, the Music Festival is an inclusive and diverse celebration of the community. It showcases a number of programs:
- Partnerships including the Leather Realm, the Get Tested Pavilion, Coffee Terrace, Art of Pride, Lambda Archives and more.
- A lesbian health tent, providing education, prevention, and outreach for women’s health issues.
- A Children’s Garden for the kids and parents in our community.
- A private meeting area celebrating and supporting sobriety.
- A Senior Cool Zone for seasoned attendees to relax and enjoy the friendship of others.
- The Art of Pride exhibit, showcasing the talents of LGBT artists in our community.
More information about all events can be found at https://sdpride.org
Follow sandiegopride on Instagram at https://instagram.com/sandiegopride/